Sign Up To Receive Amazing DealsJoin Now!
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $50 AUSTRALIA WIDE
or 4 payments of $7.88 with Info
Zuii Organic Flora Powder Shimmer Bronzer
This Zuii Organic Flora Powder Shimmer Bronzer is a pressed powder bronzer made with Jasmine, Rose and Chamomile Petals and is perfectly designed to add a bronze, shimmering glow to the face and body. Nourishes the skin with Camellia Seed Oil, Bamboo Juice, Green Tea Extract and natural minerals and makes skin lookes bright and glowy.
Made in Australia
Using a blush brush or kabuki brush pick up a small amount of bronzer and buff on using a circular motion. Build as desired.
Phyllostachis Bambusoides (Bamboo) Juice*, Rosa Damascena (Damask Rose) Flower*, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower*, Chamomilla Recuitita (Matricaria) Flower*, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil*, Mica, Camelia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Chamomile Recutita (Matricaria) Extract*, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Extract*, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil*, Caprylic/Capryic Triglycerides, Octydodecanol, Coconut Alkanes, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate.
May Contain (+/-) CI 77007, CI77289, CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI77510, CI77004, CI77891, CI77947
*Certified Organic Ingredients
95% Organic, 99.9% Natural Origin
Sign up to hear about our great offers and new products
eCommerce Website Design by SWIFT PRODUCTIONS
1. You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details when they change.
2. LOrganic's service is primarily to provide easy, eco-friendly shopping for pregnancy, babies, children and adults. We also provide educational resources in varied media to educate, inform and empower parents and the community.
3. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST for Australia and exclusive of GST outside Australia.
4. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
5. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission. In other words, please ask first, it’s polite.
6. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
7. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
8. The copyright to all-content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts, all trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® and text belongs to us or we have a licence and/or permission to use those materials.
9. Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website can be used to promote our website, products and services. Thank you.
10. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty, which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions, is excluded.
11. We take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
12. From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as articles, advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
13. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from non-delivery of goods; however, we will do our very best to track and trace your parcel on your behalf. We will then assist in insurance claims if necessary to ensure your goods are received, replaced or refunded by freight carrier that loses your goods.
14. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of products or information from our website.
15. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Australia and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
16. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information, which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
For more information on terms and conditions, please email us at email@example.com
We assure our customers that all personal information collected is accurate and kept up to date. We do not maintain duplicate copies of personal information in different systems. Personal information collected in the Member’s Registration forms are meant for internal use. We do not share this information with external parties except to the extent necessary to complete the order or to provide services where the external party is acting on our behalf and has no independent right to use the information we provide. We maintain the privacy of your information by having appropriate security safeguards in place and adhere to policies that prevent the unauthorized use of your personal information.
We do not collect sensitive information from our customers. We assure all customers that all personal information collected would be used or disclosed only for the purposes for which it was collected.
4. Challenging Compliance
Our mechanisms and processes are in place to receive and address complaints or inquiries about our policies and procedures relating to the handling of personal data. Appropriate measures will be taken to amend policies and procedures if a complaint is found to be justified.
5. Individual Access and Correction
We allow our customers the right to access their personal information. Customers can access their personal information by using their respective username and password to gain access to their personal information. If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update or remove your personal data at the member information page or by emailing to our Customer Support. We will respond to our customer’s request within a reasonable time and we do not charge a fee for providing the information or data requested for.
5. Login Name and Password
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login name and password. You shall immediately notify us if it comes to your knowledge that your password has been compromised or there has been authorized use your account.
7. Limiting Collection
Only the necessary personal data is collected from customers for business purposes. Both the amount and the type of data collected shall be limited to that which is necessary to fulfill the purposes identified.
8. Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
We will not disclose, share, transfer, sell or rent personally identifiable information to any 3rd party. We do not send unsolicited marketing email to our customers. Customers will occasionally receive email, sms regarding updates, or special promotions we hold. Out of respect for the privacy of our users, users may opt-out of receiving these communications by choosing to unsubscribe themselves. We do not keep personal data for longer than is necessary for those purposes for which they are collected. We have developed guidelines and implemented procedures to govern the destruction of personal data that are no longer required to fulfill the identified purposes. We do not use web-bugs or any other tracking technologies to collect information from users of our website. We will not display or make publicly available, whether through online directories, customer lists or otherwise, the personally identifiable information collected.
9. Membership Information
In consideration for your use of the services provided by us, you agree to provide true and accurate information about yourself as requested in the New Member Registration Form. You also agree to promptly update your personal information from time to time to keep it true, accurate and current. You are prohibited for using a login name or email address which breaches the intellectual property or other property rights of any person or entity.
11. Specifying Purposes
Personal data collected, will not be used for a new purpose unless we obtain consent from our customers. We are the sole owner of the personally identifiable information collected on this site. We collect personally identifiable information for the sole purpose of registering a user for our website.
We assure our customers that appropriate security safeguards are in place to protect personal data against unauthorised access, misuse, disclosure, copying, use, alteration, accidental loss or theft, destruction or damage. Only authorised personnel have access to our systems. Consultants, contractors or other temporary employees do not have access to the data.
LOrganic is committed to protecting the confidentiality and integrity of personal information you submit. Our secure server encrypts all personal information (including name, address, credit card number and contact details) so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. The advanced technology employed by LOrganic ensures that it is virtually impossible for our users’ credit card information to be used fraudulently.
14. Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
Encryption Industry standard security measures are used which is made available through your browser called Secure Socket Layer (SSL). SSL protocol is used to safeguard your sensitive personal information, including your credit card number, during online transactions. Using this widely accepted form of encryption, your transaction is secured when the information travels from your personal computer to the computer processing your request. users enter the payment information, it is captured on a page that uses the SSL protocol by default. All personal and financial information is encrypted as it travels over the Internet. All financial information is stored in encrypted form on our servers. The server is also not accessible through the Internet. Credit card security is an issue of top priority for our company.
15. Suspension or Termination of Use
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate a customer’s account without notice if the customer has provided us with false, misleading or incomplete registration information or if the customer had violated any conditions in this contract. We have the right to cancel your member and any decision we make in relation to the termination of your account shall be final and binding.
16. Technical Support
LOrganic does not offer any technical support. For most products, please contact the manufacturers of the products directly for technical assistance.
Add your favourites to cart
Select Afterpay at checkout
Log into or create your Afterpay account, with instant approval decision
Your purchase will be split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks
All you need to apply is to have a debit or credit card, to be over 18 years of age, and to be a resident of country offering Afterpay
Late fees and additional eligibility criteria apply. The first payment may be due at the time of purchase
For complete terms visit afterpay.com/terms