Sign Up To Receive Amazing DealsJoin Now!
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $60 AUSTRALIA WIDE
or 4 payments of $6.24 with Info
Desert Shadow Organic Hair Colour Indigo Shadow
Dark and mysterious raven black. Indigo Shadow will give a blue black tone on medium to dark brown hair. This colour is ideal for most complexions, especially people with naturally brown or dark hair.
Desert Shadow organic hair dye products also act as a treatment, helping to repair dry and damaged hair, leaving your hair soft and shiny. This 100% Certified Organic formula is ideal for those who have scalp issues, sensitive skin and allergies to chemical hair dyes. It is also a wonderful and safe alternative for pregnant mums who would like to continue colouring during pregnancy* as they contain nothing but certified organic goodness.
* This product contains only plants (botanical ingredients). Pregnancy: if you are concerned, have never used this product before, have had complications or suffer from any health condition during your pregnancy, we recommend consulting your health professional before using this or ANY natural product. We also recommend you avoid using rosemary tea in your mix. We want the best for you and your family.
100% certified organic and Vegan friendly.
If using on light, grey or blonde hair we advise using a Deep Red Shadow base first (in a separate application) before the Indigo. This will help eliminate the blueish colour that is present in Indigo. For brown or black hair you can just use this color.
Allow yourself plenty of time for this treatment but enjoy it as it is a relaxing treatment.
1) Mix sachet shortly before you wish to apply it.
2) Mix with Spice Sachet and warm water or herbal tea, a little bit at a time until it forms a thick paste.
3) Leave for 10 minutes to sit before applying to your hair.
4) Apply to your hair and cover with a shower cap or cling wrap. Leave for 2-4 hours and then wash off. For deeper results leave as long as possible. For grey coverage leave over 3 hours.
Follow the detailed instructions in the pack.
Note if the recipe indicates do add honey you do not need to do this to keep it vegan.
Indigofera tinctoria, Aloe barbadensis.
Sign up to hear about our great offers and new products