Sign Up To Receive Amazing DealsJoin Now!
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $60 AUSTRALIA WIDE
or 4 payments of $6.24 with Info
Desert Shadow Organic Hair Colour Honey Shadow
Sweet like honey. Honey Shadow will give a sweet & golden light brown colour on grey, light and dark blonde hair. It will also add a golden glow to light brown and medium brown hair. Can be used to highlight greys in med/dark hair with golden brown shimmer. This product is ideal for those with lighter hair colours.
Desert Shadow hair color products also act as a treatment, helping to repair dry and damaged hair, leaving your hair soft and shiny. This 100% Certified Organic formula is ideal for those who have scalp issues, sensitive skin and allergies to chemical hair dyes. It is also a wonderful and safe alternative for pregnant mums who would like to continue colouring during pregnancy* as they contain nothing but certified organic goodness.
* This product contains only plants (botanical ingredients). Pregnancy: if you are concerned, have never used this product before, have had complications or suffer from any health condition during your pregnancy, we recommend consulting your health professional before using this or ANY natural product. We also recommend you avoid using rosemary tea in your mix. We want the best for you and your family.
100% certified organic and Vegan friendly.
Allow yourself plenty of time for this treatment but enjoy it as it is a relaxing treatment.
1) mix sachet 1 the night before with lemon juice then leave overnight.
2) the following day add some water to the paste until it's a thick paste.
3) in a separate bowl mix sachet 2(in the box) with warm water until smooth. Leave for 15 minutes then combine both pastes.
4) apply to your hair and cover with a shower cap or cling wrap. Leave for 2-4 hours and then wash off.
Follow the detailed instructions in the pack.
Note if the recipe indicates do add honey you do not need to do this to keep it vegan.
Cassia Auriculata, Indigofera tinctoria, Lawsonia interims (Henna), Embilica officialis, Aloe barbadensis.
Sign up to hear about our great offers and new products